We hope you are enjoying your summer! And that everyone is staying safe and healthy as we continue to navigate through COVID-19.
We are open and here for you!
- Dynamic Sports is open and taking all necessary steps based on CDC recommendations to ensure the highest level of safety for all patients and employees against potential infection of coronavirus.
- These measures include but are not limited to symptom checking, new check-in procedures, personal protective equipment, cleaning/sanitizing and physical distancing.
While our clinic is open and we are taking all proper measures to maintain safety, we do understand that you may want to stay home at this time. We are continuing to offer telehealth/online/remote visits, also known as Virtual Physical Therapy.
Please contact our office for more information, and feel free to share this with friends and family if their regular PT office has temporarily closed.
Are you getting the recommended 150 minutes of exercise per week? Click here to view an article on physical activity and reducing the severity of COVID-19.
Are you missing your favorite gym right now? Try your local pool for a workout. Some benefits of pool workouts are:
- Low-impact / joint friendly.
- Water has built in resistance, which you can control.
- Cools you down!
- Great for mental health!
- Improves cardiovascular health.
Are you recovering from COVID-19? Physical therapy offers benefits for your recovery. Once you are medically cleared, please contact us for more information about physical therapy and COVID-19 recovery.
We here at DSPT are here to professionally manage your journey toward caring for and healing your whole self, mind and body. Give us a call to see what we and our network of specialized health care providers can do for you! Feel free to give us an online review/shout out via Google, Facebook, Yelp!