June 2014 Newsletter
Hope you had a great Mayl! We have 5 things for you in this month's newsletter.
- With every extra pound of additional body weight, 4 pounds of pressure is added to the knees.
- "If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health." -Hippocrates
- Diet soda saves you calories (temporarily), but it's at a great cost to your overall health. Here's an article on 10 Reasons to Stop Drinking Diet Soda.
- The 5 Biggest Mistakes Women Make With Their Training Programs. This advice goes for everyone, not just women.
- 22 Problems People Who Don"t Workout Regularly Know To Be True.
We offer 2 FREE Functional Movement Screens every week. These screens help assess your asymmetries, movement patterns, and risk of injury. Call to schedule one today.
Golf season is starting up. We offer Titleist Performance Screens to prevent injuries and increase performance. Call today to bring your golf game to the next level.
If you have any of these symptoms, you may have a vestibular disorder. DSPT is now specialized in treating Vestibular issues. Give us a call if you need any help.