November 2014 Newsletter
Congratulations to all of our NYC Marathoners!
Hope you had a great October! We have 5 things for you in this month's newsletter.
- "Aerobic exercise at approximately 70% of maximal aerobic capacity moderately reduces pain sensitivity and attenuates pain, even after a single session".
- "For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them." -Aristotle
- Did you feel any knee pain when you watched Victor Cruz tear his patellar tendon? It might also be your mirror neurons.
- One sugar packet has 4 grams of sugar. Look at the label of the next thing you eat. See how many "sugar packets" were added.
- If everyone rode their bike to work we might not have an obesity epidemic. Here's why riding a bike makes you a better person.