October 2014 Newsletter
Hope you had a great September! We have 5 things for you in this month's newsletter.
- Exercise - it's cheaper than a facelift. "Exercise not only appears to keep skin younger, it may also even reverse skin aging in people who start exercising late in life, according to surprising new research."
- "In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired." ~Author Unknown
- 10 Things Marathoners Should Stop Doing
- Low physical fitness kills more Americans than does either smoking, diabetes, or obesity.
- If you can't perform this movement you'll be more likely to develop knee or back pain in the future.
We offer 2 FREE Functional Movement Screens every week. These screens help assess your asymmetries, movement patterns, and risk of injury. Call to schedule one today.
We offer Titleist Performance Screens to prevent injuries and increase performance. Call today to bring your golf game to the next level.
If you have any of these symptoms, you may have a vestibular disorder. DSPT is now specialized in treating Vestibular issues. Give us a call if you need any help.