September 2015 Newsletter
Happy September! We have 6 things for you in this month's newsletter.
- Wondering when your kids should specialize in sports? When should they focus on fundamentals? Read this article on the long-term athletic development.
- Sit down for a living? Don't let it ruin your hips. Read this article and try some new hip mobility exercises.
- Watch this funny video on a NYC subway staircase. It shows how a great deal of movement is subconscious. #PredictionErrors
- I'm not sure if this is funny or sad. Either way it's a good depiction of our phone-loving society.
- Want to recovery like an NFL player? Try acupuncture.
- If you want to lose weight, but hate diets, then read this book.
We've started sharing an exercise of the week every Wednesday on our Facebook page. Check it out to improve your movement.
Read the latest success story on the success of using mechanotransduction to improve tennis elbow.